Monday, January 12, 2009

News Nausea

I usually sit down to dinner and either read or watch TV, usually the news. I watch NBC News with Brian Williams, or ABC local (I think Liz Cho is abso-f'n'lutely gorgeous!). But back to the NBC Nightly News, one of the Big 3 national newscasts at 6:30pm.
Am I the only one eating during the news? If not, then I can't be the only one getting grossed out by the nasty commercials which flood the airwaves during breaks!! Try enjoying dinner when nearly every commercial is about some physical malady. During tonight's broadcast, I jotted down the following ailments and issues addressed during my meal: heartburn, overactive bladder, constipation, diarrhea, blood clots, allergy, arthritis, erectile dysfunction, closed nasal passages, male urinary/prostate issues, and scalp itch.
Bon appetit!

1 comment:

Scanman said...

I'm partial to Lisa Stokes as far as local newscaster crushes. She's channel 7 in the morning and noon.